Website List

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Wise Choice

I wish my thoughts were pretty and wore a little dress,

They would dance around for everyone,  

I would never be depressed.

 

Do you still buy more stuff to fill the hole inside.

Nothing seems to fill it

People places and things leave it empty,

Is there an answer.

 

Not where you’re looking

There is nothing in the dark

The ground never gives up its dead.

 

Where do you look when no one likes what they see,

The crowd never welcomed the Frankenstein monster.

Turn to the new day,

But hold a little back,

No one wants the full picture.

 

Then what’s the point,

I’d rather be hated for what I am

Than loved for what I am not.

Then that’s what you’ll become;

We all create our own destinies,

Even if it’s to paint ourselves into a corner.

 

That’s the choice then,

Cut out pieces of your soul because no one whats the whole package;

When do you stop cutting once you begin,

What do you have left once you’re finished.

 

It can’t be worse than what you already have,

No one drinks from an empty cup.

It can always be worse;

I’ve found fate is easily tempted

When she comes to take her share

Your left with the sticks and stones.

Then find a way to use them,

Make the disadvantage your advantage.

 

I can find no advantage in this endless turmoil,

It’s a round hole and I have are square pegs.

You don’t have to be the jagged pill,

You’ve chosen that path,

Each step you’ve chosen beforehand.

 

At each step,

My choice was removed from me,

What choice exists between

Self-destruction and annihilation,

There is nothing left when its over.

 

It doesn’t matter how you’ve gotten here,

Now you need to find your way out.

What do you think all of this is,

I don’t think there is a way out.

You found a way in if you can’t find a door

Make one.

Your no help…  

No comments:

Post a Comment