Website List

Monday, October 24, 2022

Don’t feed the Lions

Corruption eats everything,

it bleeds slowly into the soul.

Darkness has a weight it piles up like winter wood and burs hot in the deep of night.

 

Your words still haunt me.

 

My prayers went unanswered,

you did not become the miracle exception instead I led you through hell,

your own Josef Mengele.

 

I take it apart like a finished chess game,

so many missed moves,

looking backward gives no clarity just drags you into the phantom zone.

 

Pray death comes for you unaware for he is mean when you look him in the face.

 

I am lost at finding this lesson or is this not my lesson.

 

I pull it out and give it form,

how much of their love did Midas or Medusa still befour they had to act.

 

Nothing good comes from sinew,

I don’t know if endless paper is a blessing or a curse.

 

A better man would have taken that all away from you at the beginning,

never would have led you down a hopeless road.

Is the memories constant regurgitation just the dog returning to its vomit?

No comments:

Post a Comment